Rules & Regulations
- This programme is open to all students age 16 years and above for schools, colleges and universities only. Registration fee is RM30.00 per person for the contribution of wildlife environmental education programme.
- Participant has to provide a copy of identification card (MyKad/passport) and student ID card along with the application.
- Registration fee shall be paid at least 7 days before programme date and refund will NOT be entertained.
- Participant must contact the Education Department at least two days before the arrival of the registered date to confirm his/her attendance or to cancel the booking date.
- Participant is expected to arrive NOT later than 8.00 am. Late comers will NOT be entertained and will be advised to either come another day or pay the entrance fee to be a normal visitor.
- Participant must wear proper attire while on duty which includes covered shoes and long trousers. Open-toed shoes, shorts, jewellery and sleeveless tops are NOT allowed. Long hair must be tied neatly. Participant is NOT allowed to bring outside food and drinks (inclusive of mineral water). For F&B booking, please contact The Wild Restaurant at 03-4106 9146.
- Participant is required to wear the sticker provided at all times while on site.
- Work might NOT be given according to participant’s preference. It is important that participant is healthy when joining this programme in order to avoid any risk of transmitting diseases to the animals or others.
- Participant is NOT allowed to record any pictures or video of the captive animals, indoor cage or animals’ night quarters.
- Participant must never touch, handle or feed the animals at any time for any reason without the permission from the Zoology Officers or Supervisors.
- Participant must never enter any enclosure with the animals without permission from the Zoology Officer or Supervisor of Zoo Negara Malaysia and NOT allowed to remain in the zoo premises after working hours.
- Participant must immediately notify Zoo Negara Malaysia’s personnel if any accidents or mishaps happen while on site. Participant must NOT interfere with the Management of Zoo Negara Malaysia.
- Participant is fully responsible for their own belongings, health and safety. The Management of Zoo Negara Malaysia/Malaysian Zoological Society and its personnel will NOT be held responsible for any accidents, loss, claims, damage and injuries to the participant and personal property.
- The management of Zoo Negara Malaysia reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons.